Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mudroom Before...

So, I don't really have a mudroom Per Se, although I have longed for one that has tons of beautiful built in storage and places to sit and a laundry room maybe, like this one (drool)....

Alas, the size of our little town home does not allow for such luxuries.  What is one to do when you have 2 growing children and 2 adults in a home with an entry area that looks like this...



Or like this...


I know right?  It's horrible.  The closet is tiny, the stairs are in your face when you walk in the door and there are exactly zero walls to set a cabinet or table against.  This area has been my biggest pet peeve for as long as we have owned the house, but now since having kids, it is even worse.


What to do?  Well, I have a plan...but you will have to come back tomorrow to see the result.


Cheers,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your comments on a post so please keep them coming. However, due to spam issues, I will be approving comments before they are posted so I apologize for the inconvenience and delay in seeing your comments on the post. Thank you for your understanding.

~Lisa