Monday, January 09, 2012

I'm Baaaack!

Well, I know it has been a while.  I really have no excuse for not staying current but things seemed to get crazy all at once.  Changes at work, the holidays and projects galore have kept us busy for the last few months.  Anyway, I am back and I have lots of things to share with you!


Here is a peek at topics to come: 
What happened with the old armoire?  











Girl's rooms redo












Mud room creation








Kitchen Reno update









Projects: Easy name letters
               Light fixture makeover
               Picture frame makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your comments on a post so please keep them coming. However, due to spam issues, I will be approving comments before they are posted so I apologize for the inconvenience and delay in seeing your comments on the post. Thank you for your understanding.

~Lisa