Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blogging Life

I apologize because I know I haven't posted in a while.  I got to the point where I was spending every spare moment I had planning, writing and working on this blog.  In other words, I was ignoring my family and all other interests I have in my life.  I work full-time as well as volunteer one evening a week and I just felt like this blog (which I adore doing by the way) was taking too much of my time.  It started to feel like a second job which I wasn't getting paid for.


All of that being said, I have decided that I will continue to blog, it just won't be every day.  I hope that you all will continue to read my blog and if you become a follower you will get emails, so you won't have to rely on news feed updates from Facebook or Twitter every time I publish a new post.


I love to write and share my thoughts and ideas and dilemmas and for me this is a great way to do that in a fun and creative way.


Stay tuned for my next post coming soon.....my new favourite decorating website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your comments on a post so please keep them coming. However, due to spam issues, I will be approving comments before they are posted so I apologize for the inconvenience and delay in seeing your comments on the post. Thank you for your understanding.

~Lisa