Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Product Review - Mabels Labels

You know how there are certain things in life that you just can't live without? Whether it is that little black dress or your favourite wine or your cell phone or (insert whatever item you couldn't live without here).  Well, there are lots of things that I use on a regular basis that I think are worth sharing with the world.  So I've decided to try something new this year, I am going to have a Product Review Day the first Wednesday of each month.  Some of them will be items that are affiliated sponsors on this blog, others will just be things I think are pretty cool and are worth discussing.  I will say that anything I post a review about I actually have used.

The first one that I want to talk about is Mabel's Labels.  A good friend of mine (another mom) gave my daughter a set of these on her first birthday to be used at daycare and I have been smitten ever since. Now, probably anyone who is reading this and is a mom will know about these products, but these labels have really expanded and are no longer just for kid's items, you can also get beautifully designed, custom printed labels for just about anything now.  Check out their new Household Labels for everything from spice labels to labels for cord control.

The thing that makes them different from other labels and believe me, I tried making my own and they just don't compare, is their durability.  All of their labels are waterproof, so when you put your kids grass stained jeans into the wash, you know that the label will still be there when it comes out.  I personally am a huge fan of the sticky labels and tag mates since they are dishwasher safe.  In fact, my daughter has been using them on all of her lunchbox containers and utensils since September which have been going through the dishwasher on pretty much a daily basis and they still look like this.



I think the labels may outlast the containers!

Has anyone else tried out these labels? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Until next time...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your comments on a post so please keep them coming. However, due to spam issues, I will be approving comments before they are posted so I apologize for the inconvenience and delay in seeing your comments on the post. Thank you for your understanding.

~Lisa