Thursday, November 08, 2012

Fall Harvest Porch

I must apologize in the delay in getting this post out.  I meant to do it back at the beginning of October but time has gotten away from me as it so often does at this time of year.  I can't believe I am gearing up to do some Christmas posts.

We decided to do a front porch display this fall because, well, we could.  Also, because it is something I have always wanted to do and autumn is my favourite season.  It was a really great way to get the kids involved as well.  They picked out their items that they wanted in the display and the hubby and I picked out what we wanted and we put it all together into a pretty terrific vignette.



  
Then for halloween all we had to do was carve the pumpkins...



 ...and insert a couple a creepy monkeys and voila! you have Halloween!


  
Sorry for the fuzzy pictures, I seem to be having some technical difficulties and will try to get the issues resolved in time for the next post.

Until next time....Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your comments on a post so please keep them coming. However, due to spam issues, I will be approving comments before they are posted so I apologize for the inconvenience and delay in seeing your comments on the post. Thank you for your understanding.

~Lisa