Friday, March 16, 2012

They're Here!!!

I can't believe it, they are finally here.  




My kitchen cabinets have arrived and work on my new kitchen will begin on Monday!  Yay!

I have been desperately trying to not think about the kitchen so I have immersed myself in as many other home improvement projects that I can think of.  Of course they have all been started but not a single one has yet been completed....sigh!

I give you my word however that there will be a new post about one of these many projects by Monday.  In the meantime, please enjoy some of my favourite kitchen eye candy by my favourite designer of all time - Candice Olson.







 Ahhhh.....if my kitchen ends up looking even a fraction as good as these do, I will be in heaven!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. thoes kitchens r DrEaMy!!!
    ive been going nuts waiting to see what u thought of the cabinets once they got there!!
    my kitchen designer @ HD works odd hours so its taking WAY longer then expected to finalize our order... im pretty sure im as excited as u are about them tho!!! the finish ... the material... the style... there perfect! im so glad i found ur blog!! this fun watching someone elses dream come together almost right in line with my own!! with the same choices almost...im excited!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your comments on a post so please keep them coming. However, due to spam issues, I will be approving comments before they are posted so I apologize for the inconvenience and delay in seeing your comments on the post. Thank you for your understanding.

~Lisa